Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

Heh

Ten stars even.

Aether Aether

I enjoyed it

This is a fun little game, you should both be proud of your work.

The C word The C word

Tch Tch

Eddy, why can't you just make defense games like all the other boys your age?

Space Avoider V.2.1 Space Avoider V.2.1

good work nate

i'm rooting for you

Paths 2 Paths 2

greater than Obversity... How concieted

Stop waxing your own cock.

the game is OK glaiel, but you toot your own horn too much. You know the math but you're just not as great as you think when it comes to creative programming. You're more suited programming applications.

And also consider leaving your ego out of the equation the next time you make a game.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

lol dude it was a joke

Power-Copter Power-Copter

Good art. Programming needs improvent

I believe one of newtons laws was (roughly) that movement is transfered between objects. So why is it when the egg (bomb whatever) hits the enemy, that the enemy just statically hits the ground. he doesn't fly backwards from recieving a massive impact on his front side.

Also the physics in general could use improvement. for example, the arc of the egg (bomb whatever) could definently use improvement. Read a tutorial on phsics and knock the framerate up several digits.

Peace,
Musician

Rellin responds:

Actually it is supposed to be a waterballoon. The arc of the water balloon is pure newtonian physics ( s = (.5)(a)(t)^2 + VoT + So ). Also the law you are referring to is the action/reaction one. The forces play out like this: Force of Water Ballooon on Enemy and Force of Enemy on Water Balloon. Obviously the force of the enemy on the waterballoon is insignificant. That's why they dont move back. Also if you hit an enemy with a lot of speed you will bounce back with similar speed. There is some physics involved in the game.

You should probably learn some physics before you make an uninformed comment.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

It coulda been alot more

but it still won me over :)

Foreverkul responds:

Im hoping to make a verion that is "a lot more" :D

NightStrike NightStrike

I'm disapointed

Especially in you Mindchamber, I would've expected you to have enough brains to have made something more orginal than "defend you whatever #12,432.

The rain looks like shit btw, it should be transparent white not blue (ugh API).

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

how about some reasons why it sucked other than "the rain wuz 2 blue!"

Nut Drop Nut Drop

HAHA

nice dude. funny shit right there.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

HAH!

to the last guy, dude nintendo doesn't make kirby games I'm pretty sure.

and also this game was made in flash by an individual, not by a company. It's freaking genius

One thing I would like to say about this game beside the obvious originality. The music choice was great, many people dont realize how important sound is to a game.

Kenney responds:

Newsflash; Nintendo does make Kirby games! I grew up with my NES with Mario Bros and Kirby's Adventure...